Wednesday, March 9, 2011

*Scream* :D

Jay Chou 周杰伦大马超时代世界巡回演唱会 The Era World Tour Concert LIVE in KL, Malaysia 2011


Needless to say. It was so awesome :)

Been waiting for his next concert since the previous one cause I effing missed it! Clearly remember 2 years ago, I was in the car at night with the radio on. Heard the DJ reviewing the concert after watching it. "Omg, it was so awesome, bla bla bla~" And my tears burst out like a broken damp. Poor me =(

Not to say I am a CRAZY DIE HEART FAN of Jay Chou but I'd been listening to his songs since 11. Yes, since primary!! He was like my very first favourite singer, and still is! I listen to all genre music, of course I have times where I am crazy into this singer, crazy into that band but it all comes and goes; and Jay Chou is always there, a fixed spot in my heart no matter how I've changed. *Suddenly sounds so serious, LOL* Never failed to sing at least 5 of his songs in the karaoke. *thumbs up*

Recorded some videos but youtube was being mean to me, and I couldn't upload :( Will try to upload all videos again later.

No comments:

Post a Comment