Sunday, March 27, 2011

Look our best in any given moment!

It’s like an endless trend; everyone wants that Estee Lauder-Commercial-Model-like-skin! At least I do. If genie really exists, that would be my very first wish. I’m serious, I really thought of that when I was young. Sigh, but when it comes to reality, I know I have to work hard for it, instead of blaming the non-existence of a Disney channel cartoon. *snap*

So yes, fair skin, or to make it sound more acceptable to everyone, healthy skin! First of all, be comfortable with the skin you have. I mean if you are rich enough to undergo plastic surgery and completely change your skin tone, good for you. Or else, just put in a little more effort to achieve that glowy healthy skin. Trust me, it’s not hard ;)

#1 Stay out of the sun!

I’d been a proud vampire for a couple of years now, okay maybe not entirely. I’m a huge fan of vampire diary ^^v I always try my best to stay away from that fire ball especially during the afternoon because if exposed for too long, it makes your skin burn, damage, blotchy and not to mention – susceptible to skin cancer (Thanks to all that CFC from your air conditioner!).

#2 Wear a cap

Get protected from the sun and fashionable. What better than killing two birds with one stone? Choose a wide-brimmed cap for better coverage. I love love love love love the caps from Ed Hardy!!!!!! *scream* I’ll get one of these sexy babies one day!

Gorgeous to the max *drool*

#3 Sun screen

If you’re not a cap parson, wear sunscreen whenever you’re out, either your ordinary sun block or facial products with uv protections such as face powder, foundation, bb cream, tinted moisturizer and bla, you name it. Don’t forget to reapply every 3-4 hours and don’t neglect areas such as your ears, backs of your neck, lips and fingers. They deserve to be protected too! :)

#4 Follow a good skin care regimen

Cleanse your skin regularly and gently with cleanser but not too often, cleansing your face too often makes your skin loses its natural moisture; I recommend max 3 times a day. I’m using Simple because I have crazy sensitive skin and Simple has nothing! I mean, no fragrance, no alcohol XD

#5 Water

Water hydrates your skin. When I said drink water, I really mean WATER; H2O! And not diet coke, orange juice, iced lemon ice or whatsoever. If you’ve always drank 2L of water then its fine to drink others. I know some people don’t like to drink water, lol but for the sake of a healthy skin, drink that water.

#6 Mask

This is a simple yet effective mask and also CHEAP. I’ve used it before my prom when I was in form5 for a whole month, every single day, and whoooooo my skin was so yummehh! No joke. All you need is plain white yogurt and cotton pads. You’re probably wondering why I’m not doing it now, ehehehe, because I’m lazy, and I know I shouldn’t be. Anyways, nobody cares whether I’m lazy or not, lets get started on that mask =)

-Cleanse your face

-Gently pad it with a clean towel to dry it

-Soak cotton pad into the yogurt

-Place the cotton pad on your face and repeat the process until you looked like you’re mummified!

-Leave it on for 20 mins and wash! Tada :)

1 comment:

  1. My mum has good skin. So I just briefly took one of her SKII(http://www.geocities.jp/hongkong_skii/index_e.htm) to use, which I assume is a moisturizer. It's good man I tell you! She gave me a small bottle of eye cream before but the effects weren't that great and I stopped using. But my mum's moisturizer is good! I can feel it reacting once I applied it

    ReplyDelete