Monday, March 28, 2011

O.o Past, present, future kids

For those who don’t know, I’d been working in a kindergarten for 3 months as a helper while waiting for university to start. Yes, it’s a weird intake (July); don’t ask me, ask IMU! Not I Miss U lah, International Medical University~ my friends love to make joke of it.

It was a pretty good experience, working with kids, I love kids! Yeap yeap yeap, I stalk them all the time and have a special folder of photos in my lappy specially dedicated to them XD No, I am not a pedophile ><

First few days was literally like world war 3, I was assigned to a 3 year old class – and man, all they did was playing a game called who-cries-the-loudest. Then I guess they don’t need me anymore, so I went to the 4 year old classes.

I realize all the kids a completely-360 degree-spoilt! And why do I say so? Let’s see

1# Branded school bags eg: Clumper, Nike

2# Branded shoes eg: Addidas, Guess, Crocs

3# Branded clothes eg: Burberry, Ralph Laurent wtf

4# Whole family teman a 3 / 4 year old kid to school

5# Treat adults like slaves/toys! (Maybe only me :S)

Anyways, I’m not complaining, just saying. At first I was like O.O but now it’s like “owhhhh..”

I clearly remember when I was in kindergarten my mom just throw me into the class with a first-day-school-survival-kit and there I go, I was a tough girl! :D Nah, just independent.

Hmm, I wonder how kids in the future are like. I would probably spoil my kids like nuts too :/ Have a plane named of them the moment their born? Ohh, cool! Imagine you looking in the sky singing ‘can we pretend the airplane in the night sky like shooting star…’ Ohhhh! Look at Jingyi (the airplane) in the sky! Hmm, I guess I should stop rambling and go to sleep now so that I can have a good dream ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment