Monday, February 28, 2011

Still under construction =)

Hello everyone! Thou I am pretty sure there would be no one reading this cause I just started this blog. I'd been blogging since high school. At that time, to me blogging was just a past time, and i often got nothing special to post about but just aimlessly ramble the same thing over and over again, which! Just makes blogging seems so meaningless and I would rather spend time doing something else. With work and uni starting soon and my rapid growing interest in make ups and health issues, fingers cross, I would make this 4th blog of mine live a longer life, like a turtle!

Editing the template was a headache to me cause I know absolutely nothing about codes and htmls! Gonna get migraine soon if I'm still stuck with all these codes ;( Thank goodness I'm studying nutrition and dietetics and not IT. I would probably used up half of my brain cells memorizing codes and greets my mom with it in the morning. Because I SUCK IN MEMORIZING. No offense IT students, me come in peace *gigantic innocent smile*

Anyways, I am having problem sleeping so, wish me luck in having an awesome/ cute/ interesting/ fun blog soon ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment